Squirrel Super (part of Squirrel Limited) is an Australian-owned-public company and leading non-bank fin-tech with clients in every state and territory of Australia. As a digital disrupter, Squirrel delivers customer engagement on a level the banks can’t match, distributing a range of financial services and products that are 100% clean of commissions, kick-backs and rebates. Since launch in 2014, the business has experienced strong organic customer growth along with the successful integration of aligned acquisitions.
During the initial design phase of every single Squirrel product or service, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- Does it make our customer experience easier?
- Does it add value (by education, lower cost, speed or combination of all)?
- Is it free of anything (like a commission) that could create a bias?
Shareholding, Financial & Annual Reports
Squirrel’s share register is maintained by Link Market Services Limited.
This section is open to Squirrel shareholders only, and may be accessed using your Security Reference Number (SRN) which is available on your holding statements.
Shareholders can access the Link Investor Centre, to:
- View their holding details
- View Annual and Financial Reports
- Register to receive Annual Reports electronically
- Access and update information held by our Share Registry
- View information relating to dividend and transaction history
- Provide their Tax File Number or ABN
- Download forms, change address details, update communication preferences and add or amend direct credit details.
Link Market Services Limited
Level 12, 680 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia;
Locked Bag A14,
Sydney South NSW 1235
Phone:?1800 177 747
Chief Financial Officer
Phone:?+61 2 8823 7912